TD-HPC Polycarboxylate high-performance water reducing agent and cement particles adsorbed state offers toothed adsorption, which differs from naphthalene series and melamine-based rigid planar adsorption. This adsorption state can produce “three-dimensional space ” repulsion interaction among the cement particles, so dispersion is particularly good. The result is a lower water-reduction rate and concrete slump loss, less bleeding and so on. And is ideal for the preparation of high-strength, high-performance concrete admixtures.
Appearance: Light Yellow liquid
Water reduction rate: 25%-40%
PH Value: 6-8
Condensation time: 2-6hours (can be adjusted according to customer requirements)
Solid content percentage: 40±1%
- Good strength-increasing effect. When this product is applied, the early strength of concrete can be improved by more than 70% and improved about 40% or more in 28 days. This is especially suitable for high volumes of fly ash concrete.
- Lower slump loss. According to the test of the standard of pumping agent, the loss of slump is less than 30mm in one hour.
- High durability. This product can reduce the water-cement ratio effectively so as to reduce shrinkage and creep deformation.
- High water reduction rate. When the slump is about 80mm, water-reduction rate is more than 25%; when the slump is around 180mm, the rate is more than 33%.
- Small consumption with low cost. The usual dosage is 0.5% to 1.5% of the weight of the binding materials.
- Green products. The production process does not produce any pollution to the natural environment; in accordance with ISO14000 environmental management international standards.
The blend dosage (by weight) is 0.5%-1% that of the binding material, but 0.8%-1.2% is recommended. The ideal amount should be subject to relevant experimentation.
ADD TD-HPC product at the same time water is added to the blender.
In order to find the ideal blend dosage, a trial mix test before use is strongly recommended.
Packing & Storage:
TD-HPC is liquid, stored in 200KG plastic casks. However, it can be packed according to the customer’s request.
This product will not expire if used within 1 year in an indoor environment. It may be used after 1 year if a quality inspection is passed.